Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

The Hedera Hashgraph HBAR Bull Case (Video)

themonetaryresetthemonetaryreset Posts: 5
edited December 1 in Educational Content
Take a look at my new video outlining the bull case for the Hedera Hashgraph HBAR token.

Thanks

http://www.themonetaryreset.com/2018/11/the-hedera-hashgraph-hbar-bull-case.html

Tagged:

Comments

• TheStoicPoetTheStoicPoet Posts: 3
    Way to make the case!  I thought that what you said about potential investors remaining reserved in their promotion of Hashgraph until they can get some skin in the game when the h-bar goes live was particularly astute.  Those who got shut out of the SAFT don't want to show their hand and are playing it close to the vest until they can scoop up some h-bar.

Exciting times indeed, not just from an investment perspective, but also environmentally.  If we are going to live in a world where technology persists then the efficiency of those technologies is going to have to increase magnitudinally.  I anticipate that HH will deliver on that promise and am also very optimistic. 
  • Stoic,

Good stuff. My take is we will still be in this crypto bear at initial distribution, and thus those who haven’t gotten a position yet will have a good chance of getting some at a good price, SAFT prices may even be possible, but that would be a steal.

Frankly I think Hedera will be one of, if not the major catalyst of the next bull market in the space. It’ll be a wild ride.

Thanks for the reply.

Brandon
  • MiriamLiapiMiriamLiapi Posts: 51 mod
    edited December 3
    themonetaryreset. Great work Really appriciated. 

I am starting to believe that nothing in my life is a coincidence.
    I just read your post and a few hours before I've bumped into this article in Coinbase
    That made me think (while watching your video) that we should not make the same mistakes as other crypto projects did

In my opinion, price is important, but I believe it is the wrong time to discuss it. 
    As the author of the article says, I do believe that "...The message (for HH) must be one of education. It must openly address the technology’s cons along with its pros, as well as the formidable obstacles it faces in terms of scaling, efficiency and security.Let’s quit this ugly obsession with price..."

Cheers

ML
  • themonetaryresetthemonetaryreset Posts: 5
    edited December 3
    Miriam, 

Thanks for the feedback. I will need to disagree. Though there is a lot to it, and it opens doors no other form of money has, crypto currency at its heart, is still money. As such, education about price and the market are of the utmost importance.

It is my belief that money is one of the greatest inventions of mankind and shouldn’t be a dirty word, but the lack of monetary, and financial literacy is one the major issues of our education system. 

I received a video from a fellow crypto investor calling for ripple XRP to reach 324 dollars. Besides the fact that the authors methodology for reaching that price was wrong, it also resulted in a total market cap of 32 trillion dollars, twice the size of the M2 money supply of the United States, which should be a red flag to people but isn’t because of poor education, not because we are too focused on price. 

So again, I appreciate your feedback, but I will continue to discuss the market as it pertains to a Hedera if I think that information could be valuable to market participants. Feel free not to watch, but I think factual price information is pretty important.  Hedera will be trading in a few short months, if now isn't the time to discuss it and develop a strategy for participating in that market when is?

B

• MiriamLiapiMiriamLiapi Posts: 51 mod
    themonetaryreset  this is why we are here. To exchange ideas with out the need to agree on everything :). I am happy I am not in Leemon's and Mance's place where I have to decide what to do next.  I have no reason not to watch a guy with very good knowledge ot the market and great analytical skills. 
    ML
  • No worries Miriam, we all have different opinions.