Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

Feedback on Android wallet app

si618si618 Posts: 2
With the Hedera Wallet app on Android, if you go to request or pay and "Add note" there's no obvious way to complete the transfer, as the keyboard sits over the pay button or QR/send buttons when requesting. Unticking "Add note" closes the keyboard and seems to keep the note, but isn't intuitive.

It might be my lack of understanding w.r.t. closing android keyboards, but it looks like it's due to the note field being multi-line, so instead of the next field button available in bottom right of keyboard in most forms, you get CRLF button instead.

Aside from an initial crash, app has been stable and looks good, although it appears fingerprint and p.i.n verification are mutually exclusive, which isn't obvious. If they can only be one or the other, or none at all, then a UI tweak might be good. One approach could be once one verification method is enabled, its menu label changes from "Enable ..." to "Disable ..." which would allow you to turn off both methods, or toggle between them, and also know which one is enabled.

fwiw, I'm on vanilla Android 8.1.0.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• cc17201cc17201 Posts: 2
    I lose money everytime I refresh for some reason? Any answer as to why this happens?
  • TaozenTaozen Posts: 2
    You lose money because a refresh queries the network for the balance - and each query has a tiny cost.
  • matthinrichsenmatthinrichsen Posts: 1
    Does anybody know whether it is possible to have multiple wallets on one device (pc or mobile)? The reason I ask is that I have already got a personal wallet, but am also wanting to open one for my company and my new born son, both of whom do not have "their own" mobile or pc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.