Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

FAQ

A place to collect FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) from your Meetup audience or from discussions in your community.  Help 1) other Ambassadors track common questions and misunderstandings in order to be prepared and adress them properly when needed 2) Hedera enrich its FAQ page and offer a greater UX. 

Comments

• Miriam - would this be helpful to have within a close 'Ambassador only' section of the site? Specifically #1. The content/conversations generated from this should be helpful to support #2. Thoughts?
  • MiriamLiapiMiriamLiapi Posts: 32 mod
    Hashgraph.org Community Admin  I never received a notification for your comment. Sorry for the delayed answer. Thank you also for asking my opinion.

What I understand from your question, is that you are full of enthusiasm an eager to do what's best for HH :) and that makes me really happy. Yet, allow me to say, the solution you are proposing (I think) would be time consuming for you and your team with out any added value. I see no the point in creating a new "Ambassador only" section in HH's website. Its the users that we need to address to. Answers are collected for them. Ambassadors are the middle men. If an ambassador needs an answer, he knows where he can find it.

I know by experience:D Time management is hard to tame and implement. 

Hope I helped

• MiriamLiapiMiriamLiapi Posts: 32 mod
    Hashgraph.org Community Admin One of our supporters asked me what Hedera  means. 

Hedera, commonly called ivy (plural ivies), is a genus of 12–15 species of evergreen climbing or ground-creeping woody plants in the family Araliaceae, native to western, central and southern EuropeMacaronesia, northwestern Africa and across central-southern Asia east to Japan and Taiwan. It implies the way HH algorith grows. As a merkle tree. 

• @MiriamLiapi - totally agree with you on serving the community and we support your proposal for having a public area that addresses commonly asked questions that ambassadors receive. Thank you!
    One side note: we do currently have an area specifically for Ambassadors (find here: https://hashgraph.org/categories/ambassadors) that contains resources to support Ambassador organized events (like presentation content, tools, etc). Please let us know if this is useful as well.

Cheers!